What is “Digital Transformation”? On the user side, Digital Transformation is characterized by making people’s life easier. What was once difficult or time-consuming is now straightforward. Fifteen years ago, buying a book meant visiting a retail outlet, baking a cake meant flipping through recipes from stacks of magazines, and preparing a business report meant using non-integrated apps from multiple vendors.
Today, avid readers have Amazon, aspiring chefs have YouTube with user-ranked how-to videos, and IT enterprises have Microsoft and its family of tightly integrated solutions. The world is different now — the digital transformation era is in full swing.
Digitally Transformed Productivity
The modern IT environment is significantly different from a mere 10 years ago. Pre-digital transformation, users relied on separate apps to be productive. The Microsoft Office suite was available as a package, but the individual apps contained therein were far from integrated and lacked the capability to capitalize on user input & history. Office apps acted as individual tools capable of performing their role, and not much else. IT enterprises needed collaborative platforms, but the technology of the day was unable to provide it.
Fast-forward to 2016. Productivity platforms, such as Office 365 and SharePoint, are now fully enmeshed in the promises of Digital Transformation. These platforms work hand-in-hand with each other to create a shared, collaborative environment: SharePoint saves content to OneDrive, which is used by Outlook to send team content generated in shared Excel files, all of which is indexed by Graph and displayed on Delve cards, and on and on. Like a symphony, integrated apps cooperate, share, and consolidate data to promote teamwork & productivity.
Crow Canyon: Relevant Digital Transformation
Platform-enabled collaboration is what enables IT teams to focus on being productive instead of searching for lost files, saving data in cross-app friendly formats, and giving scalability headaches to IT Managers. As IT enterprises mature, however, their needs also become more refined. SharePoint and Office 365 are unparalleled productivity platforms, but business requirements often surpass what’s provided in out-of-the-box solutions.
This gap is filled by the Crow Canyon family of applications. Our products leverage the power of SharePoint and Office 365 by boosting their capabilities to become true business application platforms.
Our products solve a variety of business needs, such as:
- IT Help Desk: A comprehensive Help Desk system designed to address all support needs, such as issue tracking, workflow automation, and reporting & analytics;
- IT Asset Management: Tracks detailed & summary information about all of your IT assets, facilitates network discovery, and integrates with the IT Help Desk;
- Equipment Tracking: Track, maintain, and service any type of equipment, such as vehicles, tools, medical devices, and machines. Use in combination with our Work Order system to manage your equipment maintenance needs;
- Contract Management: Automate the handling of legal documentation, such as contracts, warranties, policies, and software licenses. Configurable auto-notifications keep you apprised of renewals, triggers, and compliance-related issues;
- Facility Maintenance / Work Orders: Automate the tracking and management of maintenance tasks/requests for facilities, buildings, and campuses;
- Human Resource Management: Set up configurable workflows to handle all employee HR requests, onboarding processes, leave requests, and other HR functions;
- Security Access Management: Immediately discover what’s going on with your sensitive digital and physical assets. Manage and track access requests while meeting audit & compliance requirements.
The core idea of Digital Transformation is to facilitate ease-of-use and accessibility of technology. Our products address this philosophy by offering relevant digital transformation—they offer functionality that is meaningful for your business while leveraging the proven infrastructure of SharePoint and Office 365.
Digitally Transforming your Organization
If you are already running SharePoint and/or Office 365, then bolstering your platform with Crow Canyon solutions is extremely straightforward:
- No-Coding: All of our products require zero-coding for installation. They seamlessly integrate with your existing SharePoint and/or Office 365 environment;
- Reliable: All apps are built 100% in-house and follow all Microsoft standards & guidelines;
- Configurable: From workflows to form input design to notifications, our products are designed to be configured according to your unique business requirements;
- Cost-effective: No need to hire installers or dedicate development resources — our NITRO™ powered application layer offers powerful added functionality at a cost that is highly competitive.
Want to learn more about how Crow Canyon’s applications power productivity and Digital Transformation on your SharePoint and/or Office 365 platform? Let’s talk. Give us a call at 1-925-478-3110 or contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org