Managing your company’s equipment is an ongoing process that requires a significant number of resources. As organizations grow, it is easy to lose track of your assets, resulting in increased costs, mistakes, lost documents, and missed opportunities (expired warranties, lapsed service maintenance, reactive policies, etc.).
Proactively managing your equipment is critical to keeping down costs and boosting your bottom line. A comprehensive equipment tracking and service request management system can make all the difference in your company’s approach to asset management.
Crow Canyon’s Equipment Tracking Solution
Crow Canyon’s Equipment Tracking solution, seamlessly integrated with Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365, provides a holistic picture of what’s going on with your equipment. Our intuitive dashboard interfaces convey critical snapshot data of your equipment, allowing you to quickly discern key information, such as a breakdown of your assets by category, by vendor, by status, by type, by department, and by location. All our interfaces are 100% configurable and can be customized using native SharePoint and utilities we provide.
Key features include:
- Set up recurring maintenance schedules, track repairs, and seasonal activities
- Track detailed equipment information including location, owner, and deployment status
- Access manuals, financial history, warranties, and link to customer service websites
- Manage contract, warranty, lease, and service renewals
- Set alerts and notifications for maintenance and re-deployment
- Filter related equipment by category, type, and age
- Manage vendors and supplier relationships
Using SharePoint to Get Specifics on Your Equipment
Drilling-down on specific assets reveals a wealth of detailed information, such as identification/serial/barcode numbers, type, category, current status, make, and model. The equipment’s history is also displayed, providing you with at-a-glance data about what’s been going on with your items.
A typical item history may display:
- Check-in/out history of the equipment
- Equipment reservations by employees
- Recent maintenance and support issues for that asset
- Financial data (e.g., original purchase, ongoing payments)
Additional sub-tabs in the Equipment Tracking interface provide you with the option to drill down even further into specific aspects of the item. For example, Check In Check Out sub-tab in the graphic below displays detailed historical data about who has used the equipment, when it was checked out, when it will be returned, and who is ultimately responsible for it.
Request Management for SharePoint: Taking it to the Next Level
Our Facilities Management work order system empowers your organization to take Equipment Tracking to the next level by adding a range of preventive maintenance features for your equipment management needs.
The solution, which integrates fully with the Equipment Tracking system, boosts your range of equipment management features by introducing the following functionality:
- A fully-automated equipment request system: users can submit requests from a variety of sources, requests are automatically routed to recipients, and their progress is tracked from beginning to end
- Proactively implement preventive maintenance processes by creating regular maintenance events. Service request tickets, alerts, and notifications can all be used to ensure that your equipment is regularly maintained
- Auto-routing of tickets to responsible departments and/or individuals for assignment and fulfillment
- Full approval and emergency notification features
- Enact Continual Service Improvement processes with a full range of reporting & analytical capabilities
- Easily identify overdue tickets, high priority statuses, or use other views to display time-sensitive content
Want to learn more about how our solutions can help your company engage with your customers and/or users? Give us a call at 1-888-706-0070 (in US) or 1-925-478-3110 (outside US), or contact us by e-mail at email@example.com