Careers at Crow Canyon Software
The SharePoint & Office 365 Innovators
Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager Responsibilities: The role of the Customer Success Manager is to ensure that all Crow Canyon customers are properly onboarded and trained, and that are successfully using Crow Canyon’s products. This requires significant interaction with the customer on an ongoing basis, along with assisting customers who are experiencing any operating or procedural difficulty with the use of our applications, products or services. It also involves assessing the possibilities of expanding use of Crow Canyon products at the customer’s organization and introducing customers to new products and features.
Onboarding and Training:
- Customer Success Manager will set up and run the Kick-off call for new customers. * Kick-off call is an introduction with preparation for installation
- CSM will schedule installation of Applications or other products.
- Installation is done by the install team, but CSM will monitor and make sure it is successful
- Post installation, CSM will schedule and run Training sessions * Run Training calls as appropriate
- Identify any needed modifications that may come up and work with Account Manager on any SOW or Contract changes
- Follow up on training and/or customizations and make the customer is ready to go-live with the product(s).
- Monitor the client’s success through the onboarding and implementation process. * Schedule additional calls as needed.
On-going Customer Relations:
- Schedule and run calls with existing customers on a regular cadence to ensure that they are using the product(s) successfully and to address any outstanding issues
- Introduce customers to new products and features. This can involve holding a webinar or workshop, as well as creating videos.
- Ensure that customer is knows subscription or support renewal will coming due and is satisfied with the product prior to us sending renewal notices and invoices
- Actively suggest product enhancements based on customer feedback and user experience
- Actively monitor incoming support emails and calls.
- Ensure support issues are followed-up and completed in a timely manner. * All tickets should be responded to within 24 hours
- Ensure all tickets responses meet client satisfaction * Escalate tickets as needed
- Analyze incoming support requests for patterns * Identify and suggest process improvements based on customer feedback
- Determine when to escalate tickets to Account Manager.
- Develop Training materials – pdfs, videos, etc. * Develop and update “Getting Started Guides”
- Maintain and improve Training curriculums
- Update application and NITRO Studio manuals and documentation as needed
Other duties as assigned.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
SharePoint: 3 years (Required)
Training: 1 year (Required)
One location but discussion of remote work is a possibility
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Company’s Facebook page: