Customer Support for SharePoint
Customer Service * Product Support * Client Services * Field Service * Membership Support * E-Commerce
Customer Support & Customer Service application for SharePoint & Office 365
Powerful Customer Support application for SharePoint and Office 365 tracks customer support and service requests from start to finish. Drive customer satisfaction. Improve service levels.
Comes with built-in Account/Contact Manager -- or can link to popular CRM's.
|WEBINAR (45 mins)|
Customer Support for SharePoint helps you deliver exceptional customer service.
- Improve customer service quickly and cost effectively
- Raise staff productivity, accountability and effectiveness
- Gain visibility at the Account, Contact, Opportunity and Product/Service level
- Integrates with existing CRM and Contact Management systems
- Easy to use, implement and customize to your needs
- Get more return on your existing technology investment
Customer Service – Track Customer Cases
Customers, clients, citizens, members, vendors, leads, partners — they all need excellent care and service!
Provide your agents and support staff with an applications that effectively captures, tracks, and manages customer service requests. Agents can assign, manage, route, and resolve customer support cases across all media including phone, email, mobile devices, and Web. Automate case-tracking and e-mail notification to ensure that everyone stays in the loop and customers receive top-quality service.
Easily manage any type of customer support / customer service request such as:
- Problem, incident tracking
- Technical support issues
- Shipment questions
- Order status inquiries
- Schedule service appointments
- Product information requests
- Product returns
- Product Upgrades and releases
- Membership Services
- Increase customer service staff productivity by providing an easy to use, centralized point, for managing customer requests
- Improve support team communication by automating the request, routing and tracking process
- Reduce time consuming follow-up phone calls for request status and more information
- Improve efficiency and compliance by standardizing request procedures and process
- More effectively measure service levels>, response times and costs for requests
- Get more return out of your existing Microsoft investment
- Significantly increase overall operational efficiency and customer satisfaction
Multiple Ways to Create Requests
Requests can be initiated by email, web, Outlook, or phone — or our Customer Portal.
Runs in SharePoint and Office 365
Install easily on your existing SharePoint on-premises (2010, 2013, 2016) or Office 365 system.
Customer Portal option for external customers to create and view requests.
Flexible Support Options
Can be used to support customers, clients, members, consumers, accounts, partners, vendors, and more.
Automatically Route Requests
Automatically route to responsible department or individual for assignment and fulfillment.
Flexible Assignment Options
Assign to one or many staff; split ticket into multiple tickets; assign to teams, with round-robin capabilities.
Email History Record
Emails coming to and going from the Support Desk are recorded on the Request.
Routine Response Templates
Information and responses for routine requests are readily available to send to customer.
Alerts and Notifications
Set up alerts and notifications for staff and customers on any event or timer.
Integrate with Customer Data Sources
Link to and pull contact information from SharePoint, CRMs, or other databases.
View and update requests through smartphone or tablet. Get status and notifications while out in the field.
Knowledge Base for internal and external use. Can allow self-service for customers.
Quickly identify overdue tickets, high priority status or any other filter with Ticket Views feature.
Reports & Dashboards
Measure your success with full reporting capabilities. Get immediate statuses with dashboards.
Contact Us to book a live online SharePoint application demo