Facilities Maintenance & Work Order Management
for SharePoint & Office 365
Track and manage facilities, maintenance requests, and work orders.
Built on the SharePoint platform you’re already using and fully integrated with Crow Canyon’s Service Request, Facilities Management keeps your maintenance operations ahead of the curve instead of in catch-up mode by keeping you on top of key operational metrics.
Runs on SharePoint on-premises or Office 365.
Why Use Crow Canyon’s Work Order and Facilities Management Solution
Facilities Departments need to capture, track, and manage service requests and recurring maintenance tasks. Measuring time, parts used, and other costs is important, Tracking equipment usage and staff performance to meet service levels can be a challenge.
Crow Canyon’s Facility Maintenance Software for SharePoint is a powerful, yet simple and efficient way to track and manage facilities requests and work orders. Employees submit requests from a variety of sources (phone, email, web, SharePoint and Outlook) and the tickets are routed to the right group or individual for work order assignment and fulfillment. Work orders and equipment can be linked to relevant forms, policies, and documentation. The system gives the team the ability to track time, input costs, record work logs, and keep abreast of status changes throughout the process. Robust reporting tools give insights both in real time and for historical work order and maintenance data.
Using SharePoint with Crow Canyon’s unique NITRO platform provides tremendous capabilities to configure and customize the program without coding. The forms and workflows can be modified and customized to your needs as required. A host of tools — approvals, alerting, item linking, print templates, and more — can be used as needed to precisely configure the program to perform as you require it to, leading to increased user adoption and staff efficiency.
Links to and integrates with Crow Canyon’s Equipment Tracking application to give a complete view of equipment (machinery, tools, vehicles, furniture, etc.) lifecycle and maintenance. The full maintenance, break-fix, and usage history for any equipment is easily recorded in the system.
Automate your existing forms and manual routing processes to improve employee service and Facilities staff productivity. Examples of facilities requests include:
- Equipment Maintenance
- Custodial or Housekeeping
- Office Moves
- Grounds Maintenance
- Event Services
- Audio Visual
- Building Maintenance
- And many more
- Safety and Security
- Increase employee productivity, by providing an easy-to-use, centralized point for submitting facilities requests
- Improve department staff productivity and accountability by automating the request, routing, and tracking process
- Reduce time-consuming follow-up phone calls for request status and more information
- Improve efficiency and compliance by standardizing request procedures and process
- More effectively measure service levels, response times and costs for requests
- Get more return out of your existing Microsoft investment
- Significantly increase overall operational efficiency and employee satisfaction
- Promote consistency of processes and report on compliance
Key Features of Crow Canyon’s Facilities Maintenance & Work Orders
for SharePoint & Office 365
Facilities Maintenance & Work Order Resources
Click to see comparison charts and pricing breakdowns.
TALK WITH FACILITIES & WORK