Crow Canyon Support Policy
PERPETUAL LICENSES (mainly for on-premises SharePoint installations)
Perpetual Licenses to Crow Canyon’s SharePoint applications include one year of Standard Support. Standard Support is renewed each year at 20% of the license fees ($599 minimum). Multi-year discounts are available. Contact us for details.
SUBSCRIPTIONS (mainly for Office 365 installations)
Subscriptions to Crow Canyon’s SharePoint applications include Standard Support on an on-going basis for as long as the Subscription is maintained.
Standard Support includes the following:
- Maintenance releases, updates, and bug fixes
- Email support during U.S. business hours (9 am Eastern to 5 pm Pacific, M – F, excluding U.S. holidays), response within 4 business hours
- Email support off-hours with a 24-hour response time.
- Remote sessions that we initiate as needed
- Full access to our online documentation & online training resources
We also offer Enterprise Support packages with phone support, higher priority in the support queue, a development server license, and up to 24×7 coverage. Contact email@example.com for details and pricing.
WHAT OUR SUPPORT DOES NOT INCLUDE
Our Support does not include customizations, integration with other programs, extension of the program, or training of end users or staff. It also does not cover setup and configuration of SharePoint itself and connection to Exchange or databases. For those needs and others, we offer our Professional Services.
SharePoint configuration and connectivity services are available from Crow Canyon as a separate purchase. See our Professional Services page for details.