Print Manager for SharePoint
Print SharePoint items and lists to custom templates you design. Save as PDF or send by email
Use Crow Canyon’s Print Manager for SharePoint web part to customize printouts of items and lists. Great for such list items as work orders, tasks, requests, leads, contacts, assets, equipment, and more. Print out individual items or print a list of items that meet a certain criteria, such as overdue tickets, today’s leads, or equipment needing maintenance. Works with SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013.
Print any of these and more from SharePoint:
Help Desk/Service Desk
Enhance SharePoint with a full range of printing capabilities!
Try before you buy.
Crow Canyon’s Print Manager for SharePoint gives you the ability to print list items and list views to templates that you control. The templates include header and footer sections as well as section rows, giving you complete control over the printout. The printout can be sent to PDF or email as well as printed.
Print Manager for SharePoint features:
- Print SharePoint list items or list views easily
- Create templates to print out the fields needed in the format desired
- Choose which fields to print and in what order.
- Multiple Templates can be created for each list
- Add custom Headers and Footers to the printout
- Format the printout with blank rows and section headers
- Printouts can be saved as PDFs and emailed or printed directly from the screen
- User-definable PDF page size, margins and orientation
The Crow Canyon Print Manager web part is installed directly on a SharePoint server. It comes with a 30-day free trial. The full license is provided upon purchase.
|Server License (includes Annual Support)||$498||Buy Now|
|Annual Support Renewal||$99||Buy Now|
- Server License with Annual Support entitles you to install the application on one front-end server. The License includes support, which means the right to contact us for support within one year from date of purchase. Bug fixes and minor upgrades are included with the License.
NOTE: This is a Server License, not a Farm-wide license: If you have multiple front-end servers in the SharePoint Farm, a server license is needed for each one.
- Annual Support Renewal renews annual support for another year. This renewal is made after one year.
Please contact us for additional licensing plans, including volume discounts and developer licenses.