SharePoint and Office 365 Custom Development
Custom Development for SharePoint, Office 365, Azure
Our Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365, and Azure Development Services help you realize SharePoint’s full potential, both on-premises and online.
SharePoint / Office 365 / Azure Developers
Whether implementing our SharePoint applications or developing new SharePoint solutions, our experienced team can meet your organization’s needs.
Our approach is to:
- work closely with your organization to design and build the solutions you need
- leverage SharePoint’s many collaboration features and capabilities
- integrate SharePoint with essential business processes
- use best-of-breed SharePoint components.
Benefit from efficiencies and cost-savings while maximizing Microsoft’s robust and capable SharePoint and Office 365 platforms.
See our SHAREPOINT SERVICES BROCHURE
Our team of experienced professionals can develop customized applications for your business in SharePoint on-premises, SharePoint Online / Office 365, Azure, or a hybrid cloud.
If you already use SharePoint, then you understand the potential for increased productivity, application integration, and collaboration that this platform brings!
Sample of Crow Canyon Projects
- 1. Document Management for Compliance Group in Healthcare Company
- 2. Quote Generator for Large Industrial Supplier
- 3. Call Center for International Bank
- 4. Customer Support and Service for Specialized Computer Manufacturer
- 5. Check Voucher System for State Agency with 18 Offices
- 6. Freedom of Information Requests for Government Agency
- 7. Membership Services for Large Non-profit
- 8. Management of Virtual Test Environments for Military
- 9. Request Tracking For U.S Government Agency
- 10. User Access Requests for Biomedical Research Institute
- 11. Outsourced Legal Requests for Consulting Company
- 12. Critical Essential Assets for a Nuclear Power Plant
- 13. Subcontract Management for Government Contractor
- 14. Inventory Control for Manufacturing Firm
- 15. Field Service Application for IT Services Companies
- 16. Onboarding for an Electricity Generator
- 17. Onboarding for a large Food Manufacturer
- 18. Service Requests for two California Transit Authorities
- 19. Asset Management for Public Works Department of a Large City
- 20. In-Store POS Support for Clothing Retailer
- 21. Claims Management for an Insurance Company
- 22. Marketing Department Requests for Community College
- 23. Equipment Management for Deep Sea Marine Service Company
- 24. Help Desk, Assets, Purchasing for large Midwest City
- 25. Asset Management for NY Medical Group</li
Whether it is a need to significantly customize workflow to support unique process requirements or build a completely new SharePoint process-based application, our development team can deliver for your business needs – fast and cost-effectively.
Pricing can be by project or by the hour.
For more information about SharePoint Custom Development, please contact us