using SharePoint & Office 365
Governments improve their operations and meet constituent’s needs with Crow Canyon.
Crow Canyon is a California Certified Small Business!
Crow Canyon Software is a small business enterprise that delivers automation solutions for Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365, with headquarters based in California. We provide out-of-the-box applications that meet a wide variety of business needs as well as our NITRO Studio™, a no-code/low-code “forms and workflow” development platform where power users can easily create their own solutions.
Crow Canyon Software has extensive experience working with government agencies at all levels, as well as commercial, non-profit, and educational organizations. As an organization, we are deeply experienced in both application development and the Microsoft platform. We understand what it takes to automate business processes. We have been working with SharePoint and Office 365 since they were first delivered. We have extensive subject matter expertise on how to leverage these platforms to the best ability for our customers.
- Over 20 years’ experience building applications on the Microsoft Platform
- Microsoft Preferred Partner for Business Applications
- Highly regarded support team
- Quick turnaround of custom projects
- Focused engagement to drive customer success
Examples of City Service requests include:
IT / Technology Support
- Service Desk
- IT Asset Inventory
- Equipment Tracking
- Access Requests
- Change Management
- Project Tracking
- HR Requests
- Purchase Requisitions
- Administrative Services
- Work Order Management
- Contract Management
- Onboarding Systems
Crow Canyon Software uses SharePoint and Office 365 to automate and streamline governmental processes. Federal, state and local governments can now provide better service to their citizens and staff at an affordable rate.
Crow Canyon’s Request Manager is an easy to use yet powerful service request and work order application that runs on top of your existing Microsoft SharePoint or Office 365 environment. Take advantage of SharePoint’s robust workflow and features to turn your SharePoint system into a powerful yet familiar service request tracking application!
Example 1: Citizen Requests Features
- Requests can be submitted through email, web, SharePoint, or the phone
- Install in minutes on your existing systems, deploy instantly
- Easily configurable to support your existing processes without IT assistance
- Automatically routes to responsible department or individual for assignment and fulfillment
- Assign to one or many staff, split ticket into multiple tickets
- Full approval and emergency notification features
- Access knowledge base, Calendars to set appointments, and link to any back-office database all from within the request fulfillment form
- Quickly identify overdue tickets, high priority status or any other filter with Ticket Views feature. Measure your success with full reporting capabilities
Example 2: Increase Service Levels and Staff Productivity
- Improve level of service and increase staff productivity, by providing an easy to use, centralized point, for submitting requests and tracking cases to resolution
- Improve department staff productivity by automating the request, routing and tracking process
- Reduce time consuming follow-up phone calls for request status and more information
- Improve efficiency and GPEA compliance by standardizing request procedures and processes
- More effectively measure service levels, response times and costs for requests
- Get more return out of your existing Microsoft investment and prepare for e-government initiatives
- Significantly increase overall operational efficiency and employee satisfaction
Want to find out how our SharePoint application will be the best solution for your organization?
Crow Canyon Software is a California Certified Small Business, SB #2017759
Crow Canyon Service Desk Ends Delays and Slow Responses at Washington, D.C., Dept. of Transportation