Crow Canyon Systems aims to provide solid applications backed by great customer support and service. To ensure that our
customers receive the best and fastest resolution to their issues, we define our support policy as
Before requesting support
- Please review the Crow Canyon support
site for updates or other
- Please look in the Crow Canyon’s Manuals and online Knowledge Base to see if
your question is already explained.
- If you purchased the
software from a Reseller, please contact the Reseller for local software support before contacting
1. Our website knowledge base and the user manuals
should be your first attempt at resolving the problem. We will try to keep these as up-to-date and
complete as possible.
2. We will provide support primarily via email. All
initial support requests will be initiated by email or by filling out our online support ticket. Support response will be
provided by email unless our support team deems it necessary to contact you by phone or Skype, or to set
up a remote support session.
make sure that the domain “crowcanyon.com” or the email address email@example.com
is not on a spam list or otherwise blocked.
3. If the issue is urgent (software is in a
production environment and it has become inoperable), you may call in for support.
4. For non-urgent issues, if our support team has
not responded within one business day, you may call in for support.
5. If our support team tries to contact you and
there is no response after two emails, a final email will be sent notifying you that the support ticket
will be closed in seven days.
issues are considered support unless they are related to sales inquiries. Crow Canyon provides software
support only for its own software products. Software support does not cover software training, local
network setup, server setup, or printer driver setup.
- Assistance with software not working as described in
- Assistance with upgrading to software version
- Assistance with software setup questions not described in the
Support does NOT include
- Training (available for additional
- Local network or server setup, Microsoft Outlook or Exchange setup, or printer
- Setup or support for Back Office software applications due to
complexities & variables with Exchange setup - refer to Back Office setup manual and Microsoft
technical support resources
- We support the current version.
- We support previous versions as per our Sunset
- We provide email support at no charge for 30 days after the
Pre-paid support (Support Contracts)
- Includes email support (with reply within one business day)
for the number of incidents specified in the contract.
- Includes free software updates within the current
- Premium Contracts include upgrades to new version
Support without pre-paid contract
- After the 30 day initial purchase period, support incidents
that are not bug fixes or requests for enhancements or customizations incur a charge per incident.
Consult web site for latest cost of “Individual Support Incidents”.
Support Hours and Contacts